Thursday 23 November 2017

PlayStation Store Black Friday 2017 sale on digital PS4 games including Call of Duty WWII and Shadow of War

Black Friday is a bargain hunter's paradise, and this year is set to be no different as scores of big retailers drop their prices ahead of the Christmas rush. The PlayStation Store has revealed its own Black Friday deals on a large number of digital PS4 games, with savings of up to 75%.

The sale begins on November 23 until November 27, and includes some very recent releases like Call of Duty WWII and FIFA 18.


Those with a paid PlayStation Plus subscription get early access to the deals right now. If you don't have a PS Plus account, there's also 25% off a 1 Year subscription to the service . This offer ends on November 28.


There's 40% off Middle Earth: Shadow of War
You can access the deals on the console's Store menu, or head to the PS Store website. If your PS4 is in rest mode and has automatic downloads enabled, any purchase you make on the website will begin to download remotely to your console at home.

6 comments:

  1. Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, visit blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to watch season 2 of kuch pyaarvka pagalpan bhi tha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to watch last episode of kuch pyar ka pagalpan bhi tha

    ReplyDelete
  4. I want to watch season 2 of kuch pyar ka pagalpan bhi tha plz share

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want to watch kuch pyar ka pagalpan bhi tha all epos odes

    ReplyDelete